I have run out of TezuRyo fic to read. :( Again. :( My world is a sad and empty place, and in order to complain about it with full justification, I have had to go off and write some of my own.


Ryoma fits between his arms, hand in glove or a racket in fist, eyes huge and focused and wanting, and kisses him before Tezuka can speak.

His mouth is hot and his fingers dig into the fleece of Tezuka's jersey where it presses ridges against Tezuka's wrists, and Tezuka kisses him back.

The distance between them when they stop is just far enough to make Tezuka want Ryoma's mouth again, and just close enough to keep his mind from screaming. He is dizzy; he wants.

"Buchou," says Ryoma. His mouth is wry and twisting and swollen.

Tezuka says, "I can't--"

"You won't," says Ryoma, and he kisses Tezuka again.

Ryoma's open-mouthed need is an abyss into which he has been falling since the first day they met. He tries, "Echi--"

"Don't tell me to--" Ryoma says.

"Stop," says Tezuka.

"Shut up," Ryoma says, and pulls Tezuka closer.


___
Orphne beta'd this and transported it from all-sucking to only mostly sucking. Thanks. ?


__________________________________
~ main ~ about ~ rants ~ nqr ~ livejournal ~ the armchair ~
Fiction: harry potter ~ hikaru no go ~ prince of tennis ~ other fandoms ~ originals ~